Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ugh!

I am pretty sure that I must have the stomach virus that my nephew had a couple of days ago or I ate something bad yesterday.  I am afraid to get too far away from the bathroom.  Not exactly the best time for this crap (Pun intended, let's just say I haven't thrown up).

This is putting a dent in the productive Saturday I had planned.  I have managed to get the dishwasher loaded, bed made, fold a load of laundry, and put another load on to wash.  I might be able to get the floors swept and mopped, but I think I am going to have to skip my trip to Walmart and the grocery store.  Maybe I can talk DH into running my errands for me...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are sick. Stomach bugs can be miserable. Hope you are feeling better soon. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete