Thursday, January 16, 2014

Day 16 of IVF #3

I forgot to post yesterday, but I am chugging along on stims.  Yesterday I dropped my follistim down to 375 IU and added 37.5 units (half a vial) of menopur.

Tomorrow is my Intralipid infusion.  The infusion center I am using is about 45 minutes away and they are calling for possible snow tonight.  I have no idea how long it is going to take me to get there if I have to deal with snow on top of rush hour traffic.  Good news is that it looks like I don't have the same idiot nurse as last time, so hopefully all goes smoothly.

Current Meds:

Supplements

Ubiquinol (advanced active CoQ10) 300mg
L-Arginine 2000mg
DHA 200mg
Vitamin C 500mg
Myo Inositol 3g (directions say 2 3g doses daily, but I usually forget the 2nd dose)
Prenatal Vitamin w/DHA
Melatonin 3g

IVF Meds

Ganirelix 125mcg (1/2 syringe)
Dexamethasone .75mg
Folic Acid 1mg
375 IU Follistim
37.5 units of Menopur

No comments:

Post a Comment