Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 20 of IVF #3 First Monitoring Appointment

Today was my first monitoring appointment and I think it went well.  I had 16 measurable follicles, 12 on the right and 4 on the left (apparently my left ovary is mostly for decoration).  About 4-6 of the follies are still pretty small (10-11 mm), but hopefully at least some of them have time to catch up.  Right now the cycle looks better than last cycle, I think I had 10-12 follies (including the small ones) at this point last cycle.

According to the RE, I am about a half a day ahead of last cycle since my lead follicle is at 17 mm and last cycle it was 16 mm at this point.  I go in for more monitoring tomorrow morning, but I think I am still on track for trigger on Wednesday and retrieval on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment