Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 13 of IVF #3

Today I started stims.  I didn't realize it, but I am on a high enough dose of follistim that I had to do two injections because the pen doesn't go that high.

I also had someone ask if I was pregnant today,  I told her no that I was just fat.  I had been hoping that my weight gain wasn't that noticeable, but I guess it is.  On top of this I am still dealing with hot flashes, night sweats, heart burn, and headaches.   Fertility drugs are so much fun.

Current Meds:

Supplements

Ubiquinol (advanced active CoQ10) 300mg
L-Arginine 2000mg
DHA 200mg
Vitamin C 500mg
Myo Inositol 3g (directions say 2 3g doses daily, but I usually forget the 2nd dose)
Prenatal Vitamin w/DHA
Melatonin 3g

IVF Meds

Ganirelix 125mcg (1/2 syringe)


Dexamethasone .75mg
Folic Acid 1mg
525 IU Follistim

No comments:

Post a Comment