Friday, November 1, 2013

9dp5dt

More POAS today.  FRER still has a nice line (maybe even a little darker than yesterday) and the wondfo is much darker than yesterday.  This reassures me that I am still pregnant today.

Friendly advice, do not POAS in the middle of the day.  I took another wondfo after work and almost no line.  I know better than that, but if couldn't help it. I know that me pee wasn't as concentrated as this morning and that I can't compare the two tests, but it still freaked me out a little.

It's definitely nerve wracking waiting on beta #2.  POAS gives me reassurance that I am still pregnant, but I am also afraid that I will take a test and it will be negative.  I know that right now this is out of my hands, but that isn't comforting to a control freak like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment