Monday, February 3, 2014

5dp5dt

Well because I have no willpower and my husband is a pee pusher I tested with a FRER even after my wondfo was stark white.  What do you know, a BFN.  I know that 5dp5dt would be super early for a BFP, but I was hoping maybe we would be lucky and get a squinter.  Nope stark white, even with my fantastic line eye, I can't imagine a second line for this test.  I guess on the bright side I know my trigger is out.  I just don't have a great feeling for this cycle.  I was so positive going into it and so positive after transfer, but the last few days I've felt less positive.  At least I will know for certain the outcome of the cycle in 3 more days.  Good or bad the waiting will be over.

4 comments:

  1. Hugs <3 I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed hard that the line comes back in full force really soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete